Welcome to Interrealm: A Comprehensive Guide for New Agents, Operatives and Staff working for the Agency for Interdimensional Defense, Exploration and Intelligence Is a ten-part miniseries that acts as a set of references and guides that are given to each new Interrealm operatives, officers and staff working for the organization. Each part is hosted by the official ultra-computer in her avatar form known as A.V.A. who will be your guide through this series.
This series is more or less like a parody of most beginners guides and overviews of companies and departments to welcome new members within their ranks. Often greeting them with calm tones and well-informed backgrounds of each part of their training journey.
A.V.A. explains the purpose of this series and ends with quoting Interrealm's official motto:
Sciencia Quod Vires, Ex Universitas Ultra - From Worlds Beyond, Knowledge and Strength
|#2 The Structure of the Organization||Explains the breakdown of the main tiers and its subdivisions.|
|#3 Recruitment and Training||When orientation is done, the training begins.|
4. History - From simple beginnings to the current state of the agency
5. Portals and Gateways - Tells what kinds of wormholes travelers go through in this universe.
6. Tools of the Trade - A lowdown of the basic gear that every agent needs.
7. Ten Diplomatic Do's and Don'ts - When traveling across into different worlds, there are some things in conducting inter-universal diplomacy that you should and should not (sometimes never) do.
8. Weapons - A detailed outline of the most common sometimes most vital weapons in Interrealm's arsenal.
9-10 Coming Soon